“One day, Death encountered a man and told him:
– Today’s your last day.
The man replied:
– But I am not ready!
– Your name is at the top of my to-do list for today.
The man said:
– Alright then… before you take me along, let’s sit together and have one last cup of coffee.
– Of course.
The man offered a cup of coffee to Death; the coffee was laced with some sleeping pills…
Death drank the coffee and soon it was fast asleep…
The man took Death’s to-do list, wiped his name from the top and placed it at the bottom of the page.
When Death woke up, it said:
– You’ve treated me so kindly and with full of love today. I would like to reciprocate you by starting my today’s work from the names at the bottom of my list.”
Sometimes some things are written in your fate. No matter how hard you may try to change them, they never change…
The crow and the parrot were both created ugly. The parrot protested and was made beautiful. However, the crow remained content with the will of its Creator. Today the parrot is in a cage and the crow flies free…
Behind each incident is so exquisite a wisdom that maybe you will never understand it.
Never ask “Why?” to the Creator.
Nine things will give you benefits everyday:
1/ تريد السعاده = صل الصلاة في وقتها.
1. If you seek happiness: Offer salat on time.
2/ تريد نور الوجه = بقيام الليل.
2. If you want light on your face:
Rise up for tahajjud in the night.
3/ تريد الطمئنينة = عليك بترتيل القرآن.
3. If you want tranquility and peace: Recite the Qur’an slowly and carefully.
4/ تريد الصحه = عليك بالصيام.
4. If you seek health: Fast
5/ تريد الفرج = لازم الإستغفار.
5. If you seek inner joy: Keep on with repentance.
6/ تريد زوال الهم = لازم
6. If you want to be free from sorrow: Keep on praying.
7/ تريد زوال الشده = قل لاحول ولا قوة إلا بالله
7. If you want violence to disappear, say: La hawla wa lâ quwwata illa billah.
8/ تريد البركه = صل على النبي واله الطيبين الطاهرين.
8. If you seek abundance:
Recite praises and greetings to the Holy Prophet (saww) and his virtuous family and companions.
9/ تريد حسنات بدون تعب =
لاتحتفظ بها أرسلها لينتفع بها كل الاحبه
من كان مع ﺂلله كان ﺂلله معه
ومن كان يحب ﺂلله كان ﺂلـله يحبه
9. If you wish to do goodness without getting tired: Do not keep this message to yourself. Let your loved ones benefit from this too.
Allah (SWT) is with those who are with Him and consider His commandments.
Allah (SWT) loves those who love Him.
هل تعلِم :
عند قرآءة آية الكرسي بعد كل صلآة
يصبح بينك وبين الجنه الموت فقط
تذكير :لا تكتم علماً خيراً تجزى به
Do you know?
If you recite the Ayat al Kursiyy after prayers, only Death will remain between you and the Paradise.
Note: Never hide any knowledge for which you will be rewarded with goodness and auspiciousness.
ًاجعلوها تلف العالم
Let this knowledge move around the world.