To every opportunity there are 5 classes of people:::
1. *The Ignoramus*- these are always not aware of opportunities. They don’t read wide and maybe live in a small world of knowledge.
2. *The Passers-by*: Just see or read but never pick interest. They always wish they got involved when it is already late.
3. *The Excuse givers* – Their interest is killed by fear, excuses and over – analysis. No risk takers , always mistrusting and prefer to keep money. They like to see cash in their pockets than in an investment – no fluidity.
4. *The Believers*: Believe in the possibilities of an opportunity but take no action , or maybe just begin for some reasons without passion and conviction.
5. *Doers* – Those who put work to their belief . They have come to trust that which they believed, learn more while earning and earn more with focus and strategy. The better ones here apply faith and patience to watch and earn from little to mega success/profit.
Which category do you belong to????